maanantai 29. elokuuta 2011

GEO Extra Mist Violet

Sorry about my bad English.

As I said in last post I'm going to review some things ^^ Those things are circle lenses and here is first review.

Lense itself looks like this:

(image from Eyecandylense.com)

And here is some basic information

Model: WT-A71
Brand: GEO
Origin: South Korea
Water content: 38% - 42%
Diameter: 15.0 mm
Base Curve: 8.4 - 8.6 (lense vial says 8.70)
Power: plano
Duration: 1 year disposable


I bought these lenses from Eyecandylenses. Eyecandylenses is my favorite circle lense store. They ship very quickly, shipping is ALWAYS totally free, with every pair you get free lense case and cute little "bag/"pouch" thing.
In this case shipping were 7 days.

Model is Extra Mist Violet from GEO. Usually I hear that EOS is ppls fav brand but for me it's absolutely GEO! GEO PRIDE!! I have now 3 lenses from GEO and 1 from EOS. I prefer my GEOs because of comfort.


Design 8/10

Pupils "hole" is quite tiny which I LOOOOOOOVE!! Before I bought these I knew that my own eyecolor shows up little bit but anyway. My green eyecolor pops up in sunlight when pupil is small but in the darker light lenses blend in nicely (DUH!!).
My mom said these look black, teacher said turquoise and my ex-co-worker said deep blue. With flash and in outdoors these are deep violet thank god!
I love pattern of lenses. There's lots of black so my eyes look very dolly like and violet is violet, not pinkish at all.

Comfort 9/10

GEO PRIDE!!! Really I Love GEO!! But it was windy today and they dried a bit when wind blow straight to my eye. But just few blinks and lenses were great again ^^
I have wore these lenses 16 hours at first day and 14 hours at 2nd.

Enlargement 10/10

15 mm is big, also amount of black makes these look big ^^ luuv luuv dolly eyes!!

Total 9/10

Love these lenses ♥ , but not my absolute favorite ones.

Next time I'm going to review brown lenses ^^ so stay tuned!!

XOXO Micah

2 kommenttia:

rivriv kirjoitti...

These lenses look really cute!! <3

Micah╝ kirjoitti...

Yep ^^ I were first thinking these in green but I decided to be brave and order violet ones ^^