torstai 1. syyskuuta 2011

Hello Hello Dear Deers ^^

So.. I had poll "what you wanna see?" and winner was MAKE UP TUTORIAL. So.... I have made few tutorial already. So I just have to ask.


What kind of make up tutorial you guys want? ^^

I still have to do one review but haven't really got time to take good pics... Schools keeping me busy also I started to go to gym :3 I'm feeling really good about this thing. It was veeeeery big thing to me to even do that one year contract with that gym. But ah finally I am doing something to all this fat xDD

So! Tell me what kind of make up tutorial you want and don't forget that you can always tell me what you wanna see in comments below every post entry ^^

XOXO Micah

4 kommenttia:

rivriv kirjoitti...

Cant wait to see tutorials! <3

Micah╝ kirjoitti...

Neither can I :D Just have to figure out what kind of tutorial :D Also I have plans for weekend so... maybe in next week :D

Selma kirjoitti...

Olitko Traconissa? Luulen, että näin sut siellä mut en oo kyllä yhtään varama XD

Micah╝ kirjoitti...

Juu olin siel molemmat päivät :D