lauantai 28. huhtikuuta 2012
tiistai 7. helmikuuta 2012
Anyway this is just mini post with few pics.
Last Friday I got my hair done and trimmed at Sokos's hairsalon. I would not usually go there cuz it's quite expencive but I wanted to treat myself ^^
So i have fringe now :D i really can't remember when was
the last time i had fringe....
Anyway here are some pics of my new hair ^^
EDIT: 2 pics turned and re uploaded.
maanantai 23. tammikuuta 2012
torstai 19. tammikuuta 2012
- I love you all so much.
- You are all such good, strong people, and you deserve the best the world has to offer.
- Thank you for listening to my rants, dealing with my spam and other shit.
- You are amazing.
keskiviikko 18. tammikuuta 2012
Yeah I know I haven't post anything in a........... well u kno. I made deal with Elina that we both update our blog before next Sunday 10 pm, so here is my part of the deal. I skipped school today so I finally have some time to tell you guys how I'm doing :)
I apologize that the following information is really out of date but it's important information anyway xD
(on 15ht of November 2011 I turned 20)
So.... 18ht of November 2011 we celebrated my friend Arja's 21ht bday :)
sunnuntai 25. syyskuuta 2011
- My own computer has been broken and I'm not going to fix it. I have to use my mom's computer so I have to wait to get a new own one. This means that I don't have photoshop, I can't edit videos, I can't download anything, I can't upload pics from my camera.
- I have absolutely no inspiration to update my blog.
- I'm busy with school, gym and other stuff.
- My personal life is fucked up. I'm okay, don't worry. I'm making my own life living hell by over thinking everything! I can't explain it but I'm not afraid to say: I'M NOT OKAY!
maanantai 5. syyskuuta 2011
As usually I ordered these from Eyecandy Lens. Lenses came with my Mist Violet lenses, shipping was totally free and took 7 days. I got free lens case and also free "bag/"pouch" thing with these.
Origin: South Korea
Water content: 38% - 42%
Diameter: 15.0 mm
Base Curve: 8.4 - 8.6 (lense vial says 8.7)
Power: plano, -0.50 to -5.00 (0.25 step), -5.50, -6.00
Duration: 1 year disposable
Forest series comes also in black, blue, gray, green pink and violet. When I ordered my first lenses I was planing to buy these in green but in the end I ended up with my Candy Doll Green lenses :D I'm so clad that I finally bought these cuz I love the design ^^
As you can see, they blend pretty well with my own eye color. Also design is unique. I have never seen replica or even similar design of these lenses! These lenses make my eyes sparkle but still they look natural IMO. Outer ring isn't that bold and brown color is so close to my own eye color.
Love love love love!! just love. A bit smaller pupil "hole" could be better..
GEO BRIDE! As always I love GEO! But I still really sunny and really windy days are well ya kno :DDD Sunny = a bit blurry vision, windy = a bit dry. But this is so rare for me so score is still 9/10
Darker and bolder outer black ring could make these even bigger looking. But still enlargement is huge ^^
These are my everyday lenses and maybe they'll end up my favorite pair :)