sunnuntai 26. kesäkuuta 2011

Rockish side~~

So today I made rock gyaru.... is it rokku? well yeah Rokku kind of look.. My friend River posted some oraora gal pictures so I decided to try also :DI really like this style cuz it like has those punk and rock elements in clothes :D

Here's one page of Soul Sister magazine about oraora style:

So yeah it's still very ... not girly but .............................. well anyway.. Nice rock and punk flavor with heels and boots ^^

So I tried this out today! And I wore my green lenses what I haven't done in long time. And now I remember why... these are not as comfortable as my brown lenses... and these green ones are smaller than brown ones xD Well anyway... PICTURE TIME!!


I love that vest btw xDD IT HAS BUNNY EARS!!!!! *___* I did wear this A LOT when I was 16-17 years old and I was all about punk, rock, j-rock and hint of visual kei xD Thank god I never sold this... I love it 8(

7 kommenttia:

rivriv kirjoitti...

heheee :D
Love it ;D you deffinatly rock this style :D haha ~
I liek the green lenses on you :3 sucks they aren't comfy haha xD
>w< cute!

Micah╝ kirjoitti...

Thanks to you :DD you introduced this style to me :D
I like them too... maybe I'll buy new green lenses xDD These are from EOS and brown ones are from GEO... so I'll buy GEO's green lenses next :D

Sari kirjoitti...

Oiiii~~~ ♥♥♥ Toi tyyli kävis mun mielestä sulle tosi hyvin!! (^---^) ♥♥♥

Micah╝ kirjoitti...

Jep :DD Onneks oon säästäny kaikki mun ernu vaatteet ku osaa niistä pystyy sillee mixaa kivasti tähä näi :DD

ihastuin nii paljo toho tyylii et haluu kyl edistää tota :D

Helppounohtaa kirjoitti...

Noi piilarit on aivan ihanat ;o;
Ja minunkin mielestä tuo tyyli sopisi sinulle :3

~Anni

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

nuo vikan kuvan meikit + piilarit on ehdottomasti parhaimman näköset kun mitkään muut mitä sulla oon nähnyt! en sano tuntevani sua hyvin tai lukevani sun blogia 247 mut musta oot edistyny ihan huimasti vaikka viime kesästäkin! :--)

Micah╝ kirjoitti...

Anni: Kiitos kiitos ^^ harmi vaa ku noi piilarit ei oo maailman mukavimmat :/

Ano: Hii kiitosta ^^ no siis itsekkin voin sanoo et joo oon paljo tyytyväisempi tähän mun nykypäiväiseen "gyarusointii" ku siihe viimekesän............. ....... ......... ... HIRVEÄÄN .... juttuun....