maanantai 5. syyskuuta 2011

GEO Extra Forest Brown

These are other pair of lenses I ordered few weeks ago


As usually I ordered these from Eyecandy Lens. Lenses came with my Mist Violet lenses, shipping was totally free and took 7 days. I got free lens case and also free "bag/"pouch" thing with these.


Brand: GEO
Origin: South Korea
Water content: 38% - 42%
Diameter: 15.0 mm
Base Curve: 8.4 - 8.6 (lense vial says 8.7)
Power: plano, -0.50 to -5.00 (0.25 step), -5.50, -6.00
Duration: 1 year disposable


Forest series comes also in black, blue, gray, green pink and violet. When I ordered my first lenses I was planing to buy these in green but in the end I ended up with my Candy Doll Green lenses :D I'm so clad that I finally bought these cuz I love the design ^^


As you can see, they blend pretty well with my own eye color. Also design is unique. I have never seen replica or even similar design of these lenses! These lenses make my eyes sparkle but still they look natural IMO. Outer ring isn't that bold and brown color is so close to my own eye color.


Design 9½/10

Love love love love!! just love. A bit smaller pupil "hole" could be better..

Comfort 9/10

GEO BRIDE! As always I love GEO! But I still really sunny and really windy days are well ya kno :DDD Sunny = a bit blurry vision, windy = a bit dry. But this is so rare for me so score is still 9/10

Enlargement 9/10

Darker and bolder outer black ring could make these even bigger looking. But still enlargement is huge ^^

Total 9½/10

These are my everyday lenses and maybe they'll end up my favorite pair :)


XOXO Micah

4 kommenttia:

rivriv kirjoitti...

Those lenses look really cute on you! <3

Micah╝ kirjoitti...

aww thank you dear ^^ <3

hakuripuli kirjoitti...

shit

Micah╝ kirjoitti...

why? O.o