tiistai 2. marraskuuta 2010

No Smoking!

I quite smoking ^^ Okay this is just 2nd day but feel already really good about this quitting thing ^^


And to other things! Nails Nails Nails! Yeah my current nails:

  • Green: Depend 054
  • White: Rimmel I ♥ Lasting Finish 085 London Clouds
  • Top & Base coat by Depend
  • Wet 'n' Wild Loose Glitter Lilac Frosting

I made these nails in Saturday and they are slightly cracked from the tips. That's why I have to do new nails someday. I have too much exams and projects at school so no time for doing my nails...

And some recent things what I've bought :D

Some body lotion from Sokos // 5,75€

Lumene Quick & Chic Top Coat from Anttila // 4 € ( fond from "These nail polishes 4€" - basket xD ) You can never have too much top coat ~~


My 2nd lipstick ever bought :D First one were like umm... 8-10 years ago xD But anyway. This is nice nude color from Lumene Natural Code. Smile Booster Lipstick 3 Nude Beige // 7,90€

And nothing else :'D I have too much homework and etc to do -.-'''

BYE~~

Ei kommentteja: